A few more of our favourite photos of our growing Sarah Ruth. Look Mom: I have found my thumb Yum yum!!!! Maybe I will be a piano player or a swimmer, Hmmm?
I have already seen these pics and only realised now that u can send comments. We miss her very much and can't wait to see her again. Lots of love Grand-ma and Grandad.
5 comments:
She is so adorable! What tiny feet and hands...too cute! (can you tell I'm getting a little baby hungry???) She's beautiful.
Hey Brittney, thanks, she is just a cutie pie. How is your family doing? growing I see.
I like that you guys are posting more on your blog since gorgeous Sarah came along. She looks so darn cute.
Hey Debbie and Shawn - I think it is time for more pics of your sweet little Sarah. Hmmm...what do you think?
I have already seen these pics and only realised now that u can send comments. We miss her very much and can't wait to see her again.
Lots of love Grand-ma and Grandad.
Post a Comment